How can Gaynor help your organisation?
- Strategic business planning, marketing strategy and delivery plans
- Project delivery on time and on budget
- Partnership building in multi-stakeholder projects, managing activity for networks including tourism/hotel/attraction/conference associations
- Fundraising and sponsorship including applications for funding and reporting back to funders, sourcing and managing sponsors
- Business development and packaging, business mentoring
- Delivery of bespoke marketing campaigns, offline and online
Re-open and Recovery in a COVID secure world
Today tourism businesses are facing a challenge that threatens their future. DMOs reliant on public sector funding, have been squeezed – do they have a future? What is required? Realism, partnership and collaboration, creative thinking and a real understanding of how the challenges can be met. Gaynor has worked for a number of networks on a destination, regional and country level: hotels, attractions, activities, conference venues and mixed tourism businesses often including the DMO as a partner. By collaborating, businesses can share the risk and budget to communicate their message post Covid-19 and follow a strategic recovery plan. Gaynor has linked up with Apt Marketing to extend her services, pooling resources and expertise .
Gaynor recognised the benefits of working cross sector in tourism, heritage and culture early on in her career. She is consumer-focused and has a proven track record of delivering innovative, results-driven campaigns. In recent years she has extended her marketing experience and has successfully applied for funding for a variety of projects from public and community grant bodies, Arts Council, charitable trusts and private sector project support and sponsorship.
Examples of case studies illustrating her work – to come